Monday, October 1, 2012

Fro Fashion Weekend!!!

Pack your bags!!! We are off to Fro Fashion Week.  I am so excited...I can't wait to see what products I will receive this time...I was ready for a much needed break from everything...kids, work, people...i just need to let my hair down...well I mean let my fro fly free!!! lol

Anyway...we went to the penthouse party, a fashion show, bar one and atlantic station...all in all I had a wonderful weekend...please enjoy the pictures...

These pictures are from a hair style demostration...

 


 

 
Ingrid and Wyteria getting their names done....hummm

Head scarf demostration....


 
 
Penthouse party... 



 
 
Bar One....had a great time...everytime I go to ATL, I have to stop by here....



Happy Birthday Peter!!!

 
 
Time to go home but first lets go to Atlantic Station!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment