Thursday, March 28, 2013

Computer Shopping

I am always on a new journey.  I have never purchased my very own computer before.  Don't get me wrong, I have bought a computer but from someone else...I have never had a one owner computer and that owner be me.  So who knew how hard this can be.  I see a computer and think everything looks fine..but then I call my computer genius in my life to see if this is a good computer and he says no...so I am on week 3 of looking for a computer.  I think the problem is that I have gift cards to a store that really doesn't have a good selection and for me to get a better selection I need to leave this particular store.  Well I have a tough decision to make...I really need another laptop so I guess I should get back to pounding the payment.  I have got to be patient and not just buy anything.  Wish me luck :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment