Friday, July 8, 2016

Whats going on??





A peaceful protest last night turned violent leaving five people dead.  My heart got even heavier.  As I watched  the news the song by Marvin Gay came to mine.  "You see, war is not the answer, For only love can conquer hate, You know we've got to find a way to bring some lovin' here today".   I am actually humming the song as I type.

Five people died, they were police officers.  This was not supposed to happen.  Not at a peaceful rally.   I am so concerned about what will happen next.  I pray once again for peace, for guidance on  what to say, on what to do.  The policeman were the targets because someone wanted to retaliate against the earlier killings.  People this does not solve anything. 

We have to pray for our nation. Pray that things get better.  Pray that there are no more killing.

No comments:

Post a Comment