Monday, February 28, 2011

A Tragic Loss....

I learned on Thursday February 24th that someone I knew killed himself and his wife who I also knew.  I found myself stalking the news because I wanted the news that I had just gotten to be incorrect.  Sadly to say that infact he did take his life as well as his wife's life.  I started contacting people to try to piece together the story.  I couldnt believe this because this couple always looked so happy together.  The wife was always smiling, which made me wonder what could have happen.  Then the image I had of them start to unravel, they were actually going thru a divorce, there were abuse speculation, jealousy...just  a whole lot of things to lead me to this was not a perfect marriage after all....behind the beautiful smile the wife always had was hurt.  This incident saddens me, it saddens me because people go to church every Sunday and Wednesday and hear the word of God and don't put it into practice.  I kept asking what could possibly be so bad that you take the life of someone you claim to love and your own.  

Sometimes we look at others and wish we had their wife or husband, or wished we had their job or just wish we were them, not knowing that we dont have all the story or know what they are having to endure to be where they are.   This young lady went to work on Thursday, not knowing that, that day would be her last time to go to her job, she probably told people "See ya tomorrow", not knowing that, that would be her last conversation that she would hold with the people in her life, not knowing it would be her last time to hug her son to tell him she loved him....Now this son has no mother or father, and once he gets older he will have so many questions that he will probably never get an answer too, because the only people who know the truth are his mother, his father and GOD.

Such a tragic loss....

No comments:

Post a Comment