Wednesday, September 21, 2011

..Ready for Fro Fashion Week

So yes...its that time again..Fro Fashion Week.... Seven months ago I went to Fro Fashion Weekend and didn't know what to expect.  I just knew I wanted to go lean about natural hair, especially since I was going natural myself.  All I can say is that I was in AWWW of all the natural ladies...I took jeans and causal clothing...so yes going back to meet up with the ladies I met last time, but this is also a chance to get all dolled up ....sort of a redemption.  I hadn't embraced my naturalness and now I have.  I know the people I met last time will be able to see the change in me.

So yes I am so excited about going, looking forward to reconnecting with the ladies I met last time and ready to make new naturalships!!! <<<i made that up....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment