Friday, September 30, 2011

Taking a break from everything...

Sometimes I get a feeling of this is too much...  So today is one of those days.  I have so many hats right now I really don't know how I keep them straight.  Do you ever feel like that?  If you don't please tell me how so I can take notes...lol.  I have first decided to take a break from social networks...so no twitter for me or facebook....  I said I would focus on blogging for a minute..I will let you know how it goes.

I decided to start with taking the GIFTS challenge that Kim Coles gave us at the Fro Fashion Weekend.  I will journal for 30 days about gratitude, intentions, forgiveness, triumphs, and self love.  I just need to clear my head and get in a new space. 

Evaluating some friendships...sometimes its time to let some relationships go..some people are only meant to be in your life for a season, but we make seasonal people stay longer than they should and it causes all kind of headaches in your life.

Well time to meditate....check in later..

No comments:

Post a Comment