Thursday, October 6, 2011

Exploring my G.I.F.T.S: Gratitude

Today is day one of exploring my G.I.F.T.S.  I had to think about what I am grateful for and I didn't want to say the basic...family, kids, work..life...I want to dove deeper into what I am really thankful for. 

The biggest thing right now is my health...Taking on so many projects I feel very bogged down.  I feel like at any moment I am going to scream, and that is not me.  I think in dealing with others sometime you have to take a step back, you have to remember we are in a "its all about me" world.  Sometimes people take little things and make them bigger than what they have to be and i think that gets on my nerves the worst.  I am more of a chill out person.  I have noticed that things that use to bother me don't bother me anymore...I try to put myself in others shoes but sometimes that don't work.  I wish people would stay in their lane...okay sorry I am supposed to be talking about me.

So things I am grateful for today: my health, my courage, my levelheadedness, my strength, and the relationship I have with my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment