Monday, October 31, 2011

Magic City Classic Weekend: Pancakes, Seminars, and Costume parties....whew im tired!!!

Well this weekend pretty much flew by so fast.  I had a lot of fun with some of my Sorors and my friends. I started with breakfast at the Original House of Pancakes.

Donna and me
Donna and Me


Ingrid

Gloria and me

Lynn, Reyna and Charity


a huge omelet....

Then we headed over to the BJCC to check out the Job Fair and the WorkShops.  They had a natural hair work shop so of course I had to stop by and hear what they had to say about natural hair.



We then waited for the next session because Lamon Rucker was supposed to be there....well guess what he didnt show...his plane was delayed...but the other guys on the panel were okay.....we got to take pictures of them and we took pictures with Calvin Richardson....he was no Lamon...but you have to work with what you got...lol



Calvin Richardson and us



Calvin Richardson and me 


No comments:

Post a Comment