Thursday, October 20, 2011

Is it supposed to look like this....



So last night I made Flax Seed Gel...or so I think...lol  I followed the directions but I don't think it turned out right.  I was kinda sad about that too...but if you know me you know I don't give up that easy.  So I will be making the gel again.  I was actually making the gel to go with the Deep SOLUtions deep conditioner that I bought last month at Fro Fashion.  The founder Kelly said that the conditioner works best with the Flax seed gel.  So I did twist my hair with it so we will see.  I like my hair so far, but everyone knows I wont keep the twist in for long, because I get tired of the same style.  So we will see...today is Thursday...can I hold out till next Thursday....stay tuned...lol


a picture of my hair as I am twisting it



The finished product.




No comments:

Post a Comment