Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wanting different results...

The title says it all.....On this journey I have realized that I have learned a lot of things the hard way.  I have always done things the way I wanted too...and got those same results.  As I am on my spiritual journey I ask myself "Why cant I just do things God's way?"  One answer I know is because Gods timing and my timing are never on the same sheet...sometimes I think God is taking too long and I need to help him hurry it up...or I know God wants me to do this anyway so why not just skip a few steps....Why do we do that?   We are not realizing that skipping steps or speeding up the process hinder us, we miss things we should have learned along the way if we would have taken Gods route.  So there are a few things that I am believing God for at this point in my life and I see god has that weird sense of humor because I have caught myself trying to move this along and he is like "what are you doing, I am not going to catch up with you...you need to slow down and allow me to walk with you".  Can I do that...I have no choice...my faith and belief in him is so strong, how can I not.  I always say that I have being doing this thing my way and look how it turns out...why not try Gods way...I know I will get different results.....

As I am following the path that he is put me on ....I can see door that were closed that are opening up for me.  Now there are times still now when I don't heed his warning but God is a forgiving God that he keeps whispering in my ear till I stop and turn around and get back on the right path....Each challenge I overcome there is one even greater than the last but my faith in God is keeping me pressing on.  There are days when I feel like giving up...but he send that ram in the bush...which are my friends that call at the right time to say words of encouragement that keeps me pressing on....

No comments:

Post a Comment