Friday, January 20, 2012

Birthday planning...


I love planning for birthdays...especially for mine... So its that time of year again...when I want to do something fun for my birthday.  My birthday is on Feb 11th and my good friend Ingrid was on Feb 14th so we will be celebrating together which make me happy...Evites have gone out and we are up to 6 friends that have signed up to go...I am so excited....I cant tell you any of the plans....when we get back I will give full details...lol

The major problem is packing...I'm the kind of packer that will pack as many clothes that will fit in my big ole suitcase...lol.  I bring a lot of things that I don't need and then it hard for me to choose what I am wearing because of all the clothes I bring...which holds everyone up....Because everyone is taking the time out for me i will try to work on this packing...lol

birthday girls....

No comments:

Post a Comment