Saturday, July 14, 2012

Guess what I am making.....


Hopefully you guess ROTEL DIP...I know the velveta and chips gave it away...lol  Well I have to tell you the story because its pretty funny.  So i get up to make the rotel dip and i like to make mine very cheesy....LOVE IT!!!! but anyway I mixed everything and then the secret to my dip is that I use cheese soup.  Well i pull the can out the cabinet and open it...i looked at it and was like ths looks more yellower (is that a word) than usual but I kept going.....after I poured this soup in the pot guess what? it was cream of chicken soup!!! LMBO!!!! i was so upset...the day before i went to the store...looking at the cream of cheese soup but picked up cream of chicken!!! so we have to go back to the store to get more Velveeta cheese...it was good...everyone ate it and nothing was left but the crock pot liner that I used...

No comments:

Post a Comment