Monday, July 23, 2012

Loving my twist....

Since I cut my hair because of the heat damage I have not wanted to twist my hair because I don't think it turns out right....well, you know me I have to try and try again...until I get it right...so I twist my hair and here are the results...

Look at my hair.. its longer in the back than in the front....so my twist are very interesting....


 This is a side shot you can see the color really good but also see the length difference

 This is the front view...its longer than it was....back in march but still grow why dontcha!!! lol


 untwisting my hair is so fun...it looks good doesn't it!! my highlights are POPing!!!


 I just love it!!! Curls everywhere...i love when my hair stands up!


 Final results...on my way to a party!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment