Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dont touch!


Everybody knows that a pet peeve of mine is someone touching my hair...UUGGHHHH  that drives me up the wall...its just not proper hair etiquette.  When you walk up to someone who is natural, you are supposed to ask them before you dive into touching their hair..... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ok Im calm again...lol.  With much research I found out why.  Most natural hair especially if its a type 4 and up, looks very hard...so people are curious to see if it feels the way it looks.  I will accept that hypothetical reason my friend gave me the other day...BUT still why cant you wait until I give you the go head to touch it. That is so crazy to me.  If my hair was permed...you would not come up to me and start touching my hair...so why do it when its natural...If you are out there touching peoples hair and not asking....STOP IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment