Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New way to do my hair...

Well i have been watching YouTube to find a new way to do my hair...I know...I know...i couldn't wait to put my hair in a Puff but....this band is killing my head...I have stretched and stretched and it still hurt...i think i need a break from the puff. I watched styles for short natural hair.  I saw a lady two strand flat twist her hair to the back...you know like Queen Latifah in Set it Off!!! lol...I used my old faithful...Shea Moisture, Curl Enhancing Smoothies...




This style is so unattractive...i have to only wear this one inside the house...lol...this is what is looks like when I untwist it...

 
 
 
 
 
 

My hair didn't turn out to bad...and guess what my head doesn't hurt...so i think i till chill on the bands for a while..My hair feel so light and fluffy...like cotton...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment