Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cooking Challenge...




Right now I feeling like Chef Gordon Ramsey is going to start shouting at me any minute. So I guess I am getting tired of the cooking jokes that the family and friends have been making. Let me just say...I cook...I just don't cook with fat back, and make all that fired stuff and foods full of calories and fat...giving me high cholesterol... I mean yes from time to time I eat that stuff but I just don't cook it.  I am a busy woman so really I don't have time to be trying to cook a lot of stuff...I love casseroles and one pot dishes...I have several cook books at home..so I decided to make something out of the book every weekend.  Its hard during the week because I don't get home till after 8:30 most nights.  This is going to be fun I guess  :-O  lol.   I feel like I am on several journeys all at the same time.. lol 


No comments:

Post a Comment