Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!




Happy New Year!!! Its 2013 and yes I am so looking forward to this year!!! 2012 was good, but I expect 2013 to be even better!   Over the next seven days I will be praying for God's  Presence, Power, Protection, Provision, Promotion, Prosperity, and Peace over myself, my family, and my friends.   I want great things to come to all of us.  My expectations over my life will be higher. I wont dwell on the shouda, wouda, couda's...I have a new outlook, a new perspective on life.  If I want things to be different in all aspects of my life I need to work hard to make those things happen.   I deserve the best, I expect the best and I wont settle for anything less.  Going hard in the new year to accomplish my dreams!!!!

So as you go into the new year...if you want different results you have to do something different.  Don't sit around with a lot of regrets, just Go Get It!! Go Get It!! Go Get it...Go Get Your Blessings!!! Its your TIMEEEEEEEEE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment