Thursday, January 31, 2013

From a 14 to a 10...

So I lost weight and didnt even know...lol...I bet you say how does that happen.  Simple...I wear my clothes bigger anyway so I just didnt notice it.  I think a while back I was already in a size 12 but I really didnt make a big deal..until all my size 12 looked really baggy and i had to put an extra hole in my belt....but I was still in deniel.  So with the help of my co-workers who were eagerly ready to take the clothes off my hand I started buying size 10's.  Which made me feel really good.  Today I stood on the scale and I had gained 1.4 lbs.  I was freaking out.  I was like "I just gave all my clothes away I cant gain weight" lol.  So I am going to be committed to watching my portions and what I eat, because I like the way I look and feel.  I might post some pictures soon.

These are my size 12 pants....

Size 12 pants up close....

No comments:

Post a Comment