Friday, September 6, 2013

Jamaica - Day 1

The day has finally come when we actually travel to Jamaica.  I am so excited...let me just say we are all excited.  I don't even think I slept any that night because I was so excited.  Let the drama begin...

When we went through the airport check point, of course my bag was flagged and they had to check my case with my toiletries...so everything went through but I had to leave my new crest toothpaste and my curl cream!!! UGGGGGHHHH good thing I still had some other hair products in my case.  Here is a picture of what my case looks like...its still packed from the trip...I haven't unpacked it yet.








Finally I got through the check point...a few hurt feelings about my hair products..but guess what I was on the way to JAMAICA!!!!!  So no complaints over here...



OMG leaving the USA soil....











No comments:

Post a Comment