Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!!!

So today is my 38th birthday!!! Woot Woot!!! I am so excited about it, I love birthday's and I love to celebrate mine.  A good friend made the statement to me that, "its probably hard on any man who i dated since my birthday is so close to Valentines Day.  WTH!!! I don't care nothing about Valentines day!!! My birthday is special to only me, Valentines Day is special to everyone else!!!

Yes, I like getting gifts on Valentines Day, but the gift that counts the most is my Birthday... :-)

This birthday was so special because I spent time with my family on both my dads side and my moms side and then spent time with friends.  That is so important to me.

This is my year...God has shown me that by the things he has been doing, the doors he is opening up and the relationships he has been restoring....

No comments:

Post a Comment