Thursday, February 9, 2012

Is there a packing App???

Take a good look at this suitcase below...I say that because I am going on a trip and I am expected to put the clothes I am taking into this bag, for a three day weekend trip...really???...Help!!! I need a app to download on my Iphone...lol


If you have ever traveled with me, you know that I carry a big bag when i travel, the bag will be packed with the a lot of options....what if its cold, what if I'm bloated and i need a bigger shirt, what is i don't like the way i look in this shirt, what if my shoes start to hurt...you know that and many more "what ifs".  The bad part of bringing all that stuff is, is that I don't wear it all...but also i hold the group up because I will change about 5 to 6 times and I always go back to the shirt I originally choose...which I know frustrated everyone...but look at the inside of this bag....you want me to put all my stuff in there...REALLY???




I just don't know...but I promised I would at least try....now if I have them making a store run to buy me a new shirt of something its going to be all on them....lol

2 comments:

  1. Girl you really mean you change shirts 9-10 times. That's too many changes. You did good with your new little bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo!!!! I will never let y'all talk me into bringing a smaller bag!!! I was so lost without my extra shirts!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete