Monday, February 13, 2012

New Product in my basket!



Okay let me start by saying I have been in product rehab...lol.  My chosen product is Shea Moisture...but I still like to dibble and dabble in other products every once in a while.  I visited the product AsIam a few months back and i really liked it but i didn't want to spend the money...which is what is wrong with a few natural people i see, they heads be looking so RATCHET!!! and I ask them what they are using and they are using a lot of products that are not made especially for natural hair and they wonder why their hair don't look right...you have to invest in your hair...I'm not saying buy all these products but you spend $40 to $50 to get your hair done when you had a perm...spend that much on some products and it only takes a little so you will have those products for 3 to 6 months....but I digress...let me get back to the topic at hand...lol

Sally's Beauty Supply was having a sale on the AsIam product line buy 2 get 1 free, plus I had a coupon...woot woot!!!  I bought the shampoo, conditioner and this little baby right here. 

 I have heard nothing but great things about this product and I really liked it when I used the sample packs I received from a friend.  So this week I will be using the Twist Defining Cream to twist my hair.  I hope it turns out great!


No comments:

Post a Comment