Sunday, June 24, 2012

Product Sales Conference fun!!! Day Two


Michele and Me in front of this big box of cookies...if cookies came in that box you probably could eat off them for a month...and then be sick of girl scout cookies...lol

Its been two years since I have been to the Product Sales Conference.  I was so excited to be there.  To be able to reconnect with some old friends and meet some new ones.  It was very interesting at first because a lot of the old friends are gone...so it was a very humbling experience since I still have my job...so I am very grateful....So on day one...I got to visit the vendor booths and roast marshmallows and eat cupcakes...I am so happy...I know you can tell by the smiles on my face..:-)





This was in the afternoon...so later that night there was a meet and greet party...it was cool...

table decorations were cute...

so the bird was getting on my nerves...he kept swaking...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment