Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Time for school


Its time for me to start back to school.  This class I am taking this five weeks is English.  It has gotten off to a great start.  I had to read the book "Their eyes were watching God".  OMG this book is soooooo good.  Its funny when I ask people have they read it and they are not no but I watched the movie with Hallie Berry....lol  Its funny because I remember watching the movie but I guess I didn't pay attention to what it was called.  I think it was an Oprah movie or something like that...I'm not sure.  But anyway...I really like the story.  Parts of the story made me mad when the men in Janie's(main character or Hallies character for those of you who have only seen the movie..lol) life would mistreat her because they were intimated by her looks.  So worried she was going to leave them for someone else that to break her spirits they would put their hands on her.  I am so glad my teacher recommended this book to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment