Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Failing

Do you know the feeling that you get when, you feel like something is wrong.  Well I got that feeling the day I took my last test this semester.  I was taking Statistics and online accounting and it was pretty brutal.  I got the hang of the accounting but never got the hang of the statistics.  Needless to say I got a B in my online accounting class and I got a D in my statistics.  In the back of my mind I knew I didn't pass when I took the final exam.  I had to blog about it because I have just been beating myself up about it.  I spoke to other classmates and they felt the same way about the class but it didn't make me feel any better.  I felt like such a failure.  But after a good cry and talking to one of my good friends, he reminded me that I am 38 years old, not a spring chicken anymore, so as long as I did my best, I shouldn't feel bad.  But I don't really think I did my best.  With facilitating 3 trainings a week it was hard to keep with with both of my classes no matter how hard I tried.  I am in the home stretch of my degree and I have got to stay focus.  So I will be taking the class over again and hopefully the second time is a charm :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment