Thursday, December 27, 2012

My most dreaded three words



Yes "Low Tire Pressure" are the three words I dread.  This warning came on last night as I was driving home.  The anxiety builds..I'm worried will I make it to the gas station to put air in my tire.  So I am at the gas station in the cold bending over trying to put the air in my tire......The bad thing about this message is that it doesn't tell you which tire so you have to look and guess.  This is the time when I am screaming GOD WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!!! lol.  Relax guys....I don't just want a husband so he can change my tire, but it is nice to have some who would  take care of things like this on a permanent basis..WHAT!!! DONT JUDGE ME!!!  :-).  So I will go this morning to get my tire checked out.  #NOFUN


No comments:

Post a Comment