Wednesday, December 26, 2012

New Years resolution???

Today I was reflecting on the new year and what I want to accomplish.  Last year I wrote a note to myself about things i wanted to accomplish in 2013.  I actually accomplish two of my goals.  I purchased a house this year and I completed my first year of college.  YEAHHHH ME!!!!! lol.  Things I didn't accomplish...I am still not dating...but I have put this one on hold.  I think God knows whats best for me and maybe dating is not supposed to be on my agenda right now..I am trusting him.   So what is in store for me in  2013....I don't know but I am very excited about what ever is to come.  My daughter is graduating in May so that mean I need to start to plan for a graduation party....woot woot!!! lol.  I am in my last year of school so I need to be very FOCUSED!!!  I want to do some painting in my house, my bedroom and the den.  Still trying to decide what colors I want but I am excited about making my house more about me and my family.  Traveling this year....a family cruise and going to Jamaica on a girls trip...that means I need to get on my work out schedule so I can be two piece ready...lol

So I don't know if those are really new year resolutions...i just think those are some of the things on my agenda.  I have so much more but I wasn't willing to share those...they were personal...:-).  I look forward to trying to make those things happen in 2013.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment