Monday, August 15, 2011

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part II



Yes I am a Harry Potter fan!!!! I love this movie...it was a great end to the series.  I like the way the wrap up all the loose ends for all the character...I am glad they should why Professor Sned didn't like Harry Potter....all this time he really liked him and was trying to protect him...how would have thought...I kept thinking Dumbador was come back alive...I didn't read the book so I didn't know he was gone for good.  I have really enjoyed all the Harry Potter movies......people tell me they don't watch it because of the witchcraft and spells.....but really???  we all know this stuff is make believe...gimma me a break....anyway I give this movie 5 stars a great end to a wonderful movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment