Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Product Review: Organic Root Stimulator Lock and Twist Gel

When I was transiting to natural hair, I bought this product to use when I did my flat twist.  It held them together long.  Once I big chopped I put this product back in the basket on the sink because my hair was one inch long.

Since my hair is growing out...I keep looking at the lady on the front of the containers hair...and I want my hair to do that. I have started practicing on my daughters hair so at least one of us can have her hair...lol

Review:  I like this product, my twist look very good.  I found out the hard way, a little goes a long way.  The first time I used it I put way tooo much and my hair was just stuck together it just looked nasty... Then the next time I didn't use as much but my hair was white like I didn't run it in....now I am learning say it with me "Dime Size" is really all you need.  It also didn't dry my hair out.  I give this product 4 stars..

No comments:

Post a Comment