Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Natural Hair Expo

There was a Natural Hair Expo in my city on yesterday.  I was very excited about going.  I spoke to a few people and they were complaining before even going.  This event was the first event and it was only $15 on line or $20 at the door.  Wow...I have spent more than that, going to the Fro Fashion Weekend in ATL.  Its funny how people complain that there is nothing to do in your city but when they try to introduce things people don't support it...that is the weirdest thing. 

This was the first event...no it didn't compare to some of the hair shows I have been too, but its a start and it can only get better.  New time i hope they have some vendors selling food, because a sista was starving...lol  Enjoy some of my pictures.









No comments:

Post a Comment