Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Update on my natural journey etc....

I have been so busy I haven't been able to blog.  I have so much to blog about so I might post two or three times today...lol.  I have been on the search to find some hair candy I like.  I found a brown headband with a flower that is really cute...pictures will come soon.I started going to a Zumba class, which I think I am going to like.  I am reminded how rhythemless (is that a word)..I am. Especially when it comes to rotating my hips...I even make myself laugh.   I started back at the gym last month and I love the fact I don't have to worry about my hair...I think that makes me work even harder.  :-)).  Father's Day weekend is coming up and I am trying to decide what to get my dad.  He is so picky.  Unfortunately I have to work, so I probably wont get to see him, ill just send my gift.  He is always at Lowes, so my daughter suggested a gift card....

What is up with men and natural hair?  I had a man just yesterday come up and touch my hair...he was like "I love this"...lol  I was like okay but do you have to touch it.  He must not have gotten the memo about not touching my hair.  Because I knew him, I didn't hurt him too bad.  lol

My daughter will get the rest of  the perm cut off her hair on Wednesday...I am so excited.  She is getting braids the next day for the summer, but it will be exciting to see what her hair looks like all over.  I will most definitely post pictures.

I was so bombed out that Miami Heat lost the NBA Finals on Sunday.  I am a D-Wade and James fan, that I was sad for them.  But even though they didn't win, they still went to the finals.  So I want them to keep their head up and don't let the negative talk bother them.  I am happy for the Dallas Mavericks...especially Jason Kidd....he has been wanting that win so bad and he finally got it...so at least a well deserving team won...torn emotions....

No comments:

Post a Comment