Thursday, June 2, 2011

Whats on your Bucket List???



Do you see this bucket?  Do you think its pretty?  lol....I like this bucket because its my favorite color...not only because of that but because of what the things inside the bucket symbolizes.  I wanted to start a list of things I want to do, places I want to see and people I want to meet.  When I started writing things down on my list...I would laugh at myself for not doing some of the things sooner.  Here are a couple of things... learn how to swim, visit another country, backpack somewhere, travel to Africa, get tickets to see the live taping of the talk show Ellen, I want to buy a piece of vintage furniture...like a cabinet or dresser and restore it back to a beautiful piece.....etc..I'm sure you get the picture...I want to do a lot...lol 

There is so much to learn on Life's Journey and I have found that playing it safe does not let you get the best out of that life.  Don't get me wrong I wont be doing anything illegal...lol   I can remember never trying something and then when I finally did, I could kick myself for not doing it sooner.  People that know me know that if I go out to eat, I have to prepare and get the menu ahead of time, because all those choices overwhelm me and I can't decide...needless to say I have always been the last to order.  But lately, I have been open to trying new things...just make a choice and stick with it..so far so good...lol

If you are not one of those people that just lives by the seat of their pants...but you want to venture out in small doses...start you up a bucket list...you might find that some of the those things really are possible.  Try to do one thing every month...I will start in July, I have a big trip coming up that I have always wanted to go on but would make excuses for why I can't...so as the adventure beings...stay tuned..




2 comments:

  1. Hey, I have a bucket list too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats on your bucket list Ingrid...lets compare list...lets start checking some things off...

    ReplyDelete