Tuesday, May 3, 2011

...Cotton Ball...day 76

Today is a very good natural hair day!! Today is day 76 and my hair feels like a cotton ball.  I am still using the Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Cream....this morning I just wet my hair in the shower and then put the cream on and my hair and went to work.   I have been using Curls Champagne and Caviar Curl Elixir for the shine because that has been my problem, trying to get my hair to not look dull.   I am still auditioning headbands and things to put in my hair.  I have not been successful yet.  Don't worry I haven't given up the search yet...

I am thinking about having a natural products party since when speaking with other naturals we all have products at home that we found did not work on our hair.  In speaking with someone we found out we both love products that the other one hated...so I might try to get this started pretty soon so I can get my sink counter back...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment