Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Using Eco Styler to make my curls "POP"

 I was watching a youtube video from the Curly Nikki blog and  saw this lady using Eco Styler to make her curls pop... So of course being the PJ,  that I am you know I had to try it.  So on Friday night I tired this product.  On the video the lady put shea butter in her head, I guess to soften it up...so I washed my hair and then put in shae butter first, and then some Eco Styler.  I had to work the styler in but in the end..yes my curls were popping... That is the upside.  The down side was that my hair was very hard after it dried.  Now the lady on the video said she could wear the style for about 3 to 4 days.  Now I know why.  I would have taken a picture, but I needed to wash this stuff out...lol  So I guess when I'm not in the mood to do my hair for that many days I will try the regimen.  Until then I will just used eco styler to slick down my edges. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment