Tuesday, May 10, 2011

..Shea Moisture....the results

I treid the Shea Moisture products about a week ago.  At first I liked it so good so far.  But what I am finding out is that it is too heavy for my head.  I have fine curls and this product is for thick hair.  I found when I shampoo, condition and style this product is perfect.  It gave me big shiny curls and this product smells awesome.  But when I went a few days of only just wet and go (styling it with Shea Moisture Curl Enhance Smoothie) it didnt work so well.  I had product build up which weighed my hair and my curls down.  I felt like I had a big blah on my head...lol   So after about a week of using this product....it will go back in the basket, maybe if my hair gets thicker as it grows out, I will revisit this product again.

Shea Moisture  - 3 stars

2 comments:

  1. I just started usin the curl enhancing Smoothie last week. I think I'm in love but I don't know if I would have liked it when my hair was shorter. Give it a try again when your hair grows out some.
    ~Tramaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tramaine.....I put it back in the basket along with my Miss Jessies Curly Pudding...to revisit when my hair grows out longer...lol

    ReplyDelete