Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A new love...

I went to the store to find a staple shampoo and conditioner for cheap for my youngest daughter since she is still transitioning.  My intention was to buy some VO5(because of the reviews I read on the blogs), but the Target I went too didnt have any.  So I looked at the Suave Shampoo's.  This is what I picked up:

I bought both products because my oldest daughter is home from school and she is not going natural so she can use this product as well.  I washed my daughters hair and her hair felt so good.   I wanted to try it on my hair.  Since I have already washed my hair....I only used the Conditioner this time.  WOW!!! It made my hair feel so soft.  I styled my hair with the Shea Moisture Enhancing Cream...and went off to work.  I was at my desk thinking about some things and ran my hand through my hair and it felt so good.  As I looked at my hair in the mirror it looks and feels great.  Check out my picture..

No comments:

Post a Comment