Monday, May 2, 2011

Shea Moisture...

I read up on Shea Moisture and decided to try the product line.  A co-worker of mine bought this kit that they sell at Wal-greens and I compared the prices and the cost of the product for each individual bottles were $9.99 each so i decided with the kit I would save about $20.00 so I bought it. 


The first time I used the product I didn't read the instructions and I didn't realize the Curly Milk was the conditioner, so of course I put this on my hair and didn't like it...i thought it was looking crazy,  I didn't like my hair......HA!!! I needed to wash it out...so I tried it again.....and the verdict is still out....so far I like the results...im still not sure...I will have to keep trying...  I got several compliments on my hair...so I will stick with this product for 2 weeks to see if this is my final choice...a friend of mine said you need to wait a month...but you know how indecisive I am....it will be two weeks..I'm doing good to wait that long...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment