Friday, March 11, 2011

Hair Frustration......

So I am finding that having Natural Hair is going to be a bit of a challenge for me.  Right now I am frustrated with knowing what to put on my hair.  There are so many products out there I dont know what to use.  I have been using Kinky Curly Shampoo and Knot Today Leave in Conditioner and Co Wash with Herbal Essences Totally Twisted....those products are working great I think trying to find a moisturizer is what my problem is...my hair at times is looking quite dull.  I cant use anything heavy because it wears my curls down...I get annoyed when people try to tell me what to use..and I am looking at their hair and it doesnt look no better than mine...  They tell me what is working for their hair...which doesn't neccessary mean its going to work on my hair.  I also get annoyed with people that say "Can I touch your hair" NO!!!! When I had permed hair no one asked me that, they usually say "your hair is pretty, who does it?"...So why do people do that....then when i say NO they think I am trying to be funny...but im like I dont know where your hands been....lol.... So I bought a trail size of "Hair Milk Lite" by Carol's Daughter and I am going to see if this works...

4 comments:

  1. I get annoyed when people try to tell me what to use..and I am looking at their hair and it doesnt look no better than mine. LMBO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding the "right" product(s) is truly challenging. ALL FOR ONE and ONE FOR ALL just ain't happening! I'm still trying to find the RIGHT STUFF to give me good, consistent results. As for moisture and sheen, I like coconut oil but that does not mean that you SHOULD be using it too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kctc...lol...I have heard about coconut oil and I am going to try that. Your suggestion is fine... Have you tried it with Honey? I saw on Curly Nikki a recipe that i might try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nicole... I've used honey in my "regimen" as an ingredient in a DIY prepoo and/or deep conditioner recipe that I borrowed from BlackOnyx. I had good results with it----soft & shiny!

    ReplyDelete